I have composed electronic and classical-influenced music since 1993. I play the guitar, the piano and I sing. I use the artist name Avalkis and my own name for some pieces.
Some of my genres:
- classical/celt/medieval influenced music
- guitar and piano ballads
- ambient, symphonic, electronic, trance, hard trance, goa, rave, experimental, psychedelic etc.
Here’s a guitar ballad from the upcoming album Tree of Love – and Other Ballads from the Darkened Sun:
- Avalkis: Scorpion (2016) [download or play the mp3, if the player above doesn’t show up] (4:42). The lyrics and original post for this song is here: http://www.jukkaeronen.com/blog/2016/11/04/music-avalkis-scorpion-2016/
Here’s a classical example – from the fantasy short film Springbringer: Songs from the World of New Nature (2009):
- Jukka Eronen: Sprite of Spring Symphony, on Piano (2007) [download or play mp3, if the play bar above doesn’t show up]
Here’s another symphonic classical – a one minute excerpt from my upcoming Science-Fiction film epic Soulweaver: Requiem for Earth:
- Jukka Eronen: Anima Dea – Soulweaver Symphony (2013) [download or play mp3, if the play bar above doesn’t show up]
A medieval-inspired piece from the album Sprite of Spring Symphony (2005):
- Jukka Eronen: Memory of the Rose (I Picked You a Rose from the Forest, Part ][) (2005) [download or play mp3, if the play bar above doesn’t show up]
And an ambient piece from the film and Springbringer Soundtrack (2008):
- Avalkis: Three Thousand Suns Ago (2003–07) [download or play mp3, if the play bar above doesn’t show up]
Check out the blog for my newest songs and also older music for your listening every now and then. You can listen to my music also here:
You can buy my music on CDs or digitally as MP3s.
PS. I sign some pieces with my own name and others with my artist name Avalkis. (I also used to use the artist name Synchronic for trance.)